i have an htc 1 and my voicemail dont work i tried calling *86 and i get the busy signal and i tried call ing my own number and same thing .. busy signal any one know why
amberchute

i have an htc 1 and my voicemail dont work i tried calling *86 and i get the busy signal and i tried call ing my own number and same thing .. busy signal any one know why

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i have an htc 1 and my voicemail dont work i tried calling *86 and i get the busy signal and i tried call ing my own number and same thing .. busy signal any one know why
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that voicemail is very important amberchute. I'm sorry your voice mail is not working properly. We may need to check your account to ensure its listed as a feature. Did you change phone recently or start new service?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i have an htc 1 and my voicemail dont work i tried calling *86 and i get the busy signal and i tried call ing my own number and same thing .. busy signal any one know why
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that voicemail is very important amberchute. I'm sorry your voice mail is not working properly. We may need to check your account to ensure its listed as a feature. Did you change phone recently or start new service?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

0 Likes