media link hd
operaniu

My HTC one M7 is unable to connect to HTC media link hd after most recent update. It was working properly before. Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: media link hd
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

operaniu

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with connecting your device with the HTC Media Link! Let's work on getting them talking again. Can you delete the Bluetooth connection from the device completely? Once's removed, set the connection up again like new and test the connection.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
operaniu

Bluetooth is automatically turned on each time when the phone try to connect to media link. I cannot turn it off completely but just manually off while connecting. However it is still not working. Actually I found that it is working while using mobile network instead of wifi. So please fix this bug. Thanks.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update, operaniu. However to confirm, have you tried deleting the bluetooth connection and re adding it? If not, please give that a try and then readd the bluetooth as a new connection. Here's a link to help http://vz.to/1yG8ttx.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
operaniu

Excuse me, media link uses WiFi or mobile network to connect. Bluetooth does nothing about it. It was working before the recent update of HTC One M7. So please fix this bug asap. Thanks.

0 Likes