snooze?
Redncktruk

how do you access the snooze alarm? When I 'unlock' the phone, it just turns OFF the alarm!

0 Likes
Re: snooze?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the alarm goes off on my Tbolt which is similar to the ReZound, it displays a dialog on top of the lock screen with the options of dismiss or snooze.  If I touch the snooze, the alarms will go off again even if I unlocked the phone and use it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Redncktruk

I also SEE those options (snooze/dismiss), However I cannot access them because the phone is locked?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmmm.  Usually they (Dismiss/Snooze) are on top of the lock screen and should accessible from the locked phone.  It was similar with My HTC DROID Eris too.  Maybe it was changed in the lastest version of HTC Sense UI that the ReZound is running.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You should have two small circles, one for snooze, one for dismiss, drag the one you want to the unlock circle. If you do not have both options, you may have to check your alarm settings. Open your alarm clock, then press menu, then settings.

0 Likes
Redncktruk

Yeah, that's where they are located. The only time I was able to use them was the second day (first morning) I had the phone, and I happened to be awake and playing with the phone. Haha
I have tried pressing snooze while simultaneously unlocking, but still won't work.
I currently have THREE alarms set (6, 6:20, and 6:40) until I can figure this out.....

0 Likes
Redncktruk

Thanks demmo86rt!
I noticed when trying to snooze that the unlock circle would move.....
I also just checked out where I could access the sidebar settings from the alarm menu!
WOW! I am dumb sometimes!!.....

0 Likes