spy ware on htc thunderbolt
kulprit71

does anyone know of any way that my girlfreind can possibly knopw the things she knows without being there?she knows where i am, who im calling etc, and it freaks me out.im convinced she has some spyware app on my droid.

0 Likes
Re: spy ware on htc thunderbolt
Wildman
Legend

Sound like your girldriend works got the goverment..  :smileyvery-happy:

By chance is your girlfriend on your account?  If so she can request for copy of all calls or just log into online account information to see everyone you call from your number

As for knowing where you are located there is a number of apps that allows a person to identify your location...  Google maps, Facebook and Peeps are a few I can think of that has this option.  Try disabling all GPS options under Setting / Location / and uncheck VZW Location - Standalone GPS and Google Location option..

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
on a shared plan, within that myverizon account, you can also see all text messages, both coming & going & how much internet/data time.

fwiw:
i disable gps until i need it to map some destination.
0 Likes
warnakey

Kulprit71, maybe you should get a more trusting lady or change your my verizon account password. She is stalking your whole life on the boardwalk bro.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
changing the password won't do much if she has her own myverizon account/password for the shared account, she'll still see info on both phones.
0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

turn off all your gps.. menu,setting,location

see if that helps

0 Likes