text messages not sending while talking
jjw76
The past two weeks, my texts won't send if I am on the phone. Is anyone else having this problem?
0 Likes
Re: text messages not sending while talking
Wildman
Legend

No mine has been multitasking without issues, are you using stock app of 3rd party app.

0 Likes
Not applicable

jjw76 wrote:
The past two weeks, my texts won't send if I am on the phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

JJw76, thanks for sharing your issue. I am not showing this issue as a known issue, and I checked with a few other Thunderbolt users and have not been able to duplicate this. Are you getting an error message when you try sending SMS or does it just wait until you finish the call to send? Have you tried some basic troubleshooting steps like powering the phone off or pulling the battery? 

0 Likes
jjw76
Yes I get an error message. I don't know why suddenly it started to do that. I will try pulling the battery and see if that makes a difference.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

There has been some minor data issues going on lately, I wonder if this could have been the nature of the issue...   Another thing when this happened was you on a 4G or 4G network at the time of the issue?

0 Likes