vzwpix
pgails1968
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a question how do I get to view vzwpix?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: vzwpix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pgails1968, I know the importance of understanding your options when it comes  to viewing your pictures. On 10/1/14, the Multimedia Messaging / PIX Place Online Album was discontinued. Any accounts that weren't migrated over to Verizon Cloud by this date have been deleted.

For more information about this change and how to upgrade your account to Verizon Cloud, please refer to the Discontinuation / Upgrade to Verizon Cloud section of our Multimedia Messaging / PIX Place Online Album FAQs.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pgails1968, I know the importance of understanding your options when it comes  to viewing your pictures. On 10/1/14, the Multimedia Messaging / PIX Place Online Album was discontinued. Any accounts that weren't migrated over to Verizon Cloud by this date have been deleted.

For more information about this change and how to upgrade your account to Verizon Cloud, please refer to the Discontinuation / Upgrade to Verizon Cloud section of our Multimedia Messaging / PIX Place Online Album FAQs.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pgails1968
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok.  Then answer me this.  A friend text me a phone number how do I view what they are trying to get me to see

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If someone texts you a message using the address yourphonenumber@vzwpix.com it should arrive on your phone as a picture message.