zenprise software and exchange active sync is no longer working with my work email
randis4321

Has anyone resolved this issue yet?  I use Zenprise to allow my email to communicate with my work server.  The account and set up is correctly and I reenrolled to ping the server. I discussed this with my company's support center.  However, my company no longer see's my phone trying to communicate with the server. I also use active sync to sync up the email.  Both are not working and did work fine before the ICS upgrade.  I did everything verizon told me to do.  Such as clear out cache, etc. 

If my phone can not be fixed, I should receive a free upgrade to apple (since android is not working).  I should not have to pay for a new phone.  Verizon, please fix the software or send me a new apple phone.

0 Likes
Re: zenprise software and exchange active sync is no longer working with my work email
zznewbp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this really "assumed answered?"   I have the same issue with my exchange sync - I have two work accounts to different Office365 Exchange servers, both are failing following ICS upgrade.   The phone allows me to set them up and correctly acknowledges when I have my email address, domain, and password combination entered, but all get is "Exchange sync error, Synchronization is experiencing problems."    I have removed and re-added the accounts numerous times to no avail.   Thoughts?

Re: zenprise software and exchange active sync is no longer working with my work email
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP must have marked it as assumed answered for some reason.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
zznewbp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, Ann...any idea on how to resurrect the thread?   The problems are killing me as I no longer have an aggregate calendar or get emails when I'm away from my PC....

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Create a new one for yourself and word your question different so it doesn't look like you are crossposting/duplicating what you wrote earlier?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
randis4321

This was my original thread.  The upgraded software does not work with Exchange active sync.  I believe that before the upgrade it was Active Sync.  So, that's new. 

I  worked with Verizon, HTC, Zenprise and my IT department.  So, I feel your frustration.

I did find a work around.  I installed touchdown (3rd party software from google store).  It's not as appealing but does allow me to receive my work emails and calendar.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Jay27040
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem!

0 Likes
zznewbp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all - I have good and bad news.   The good news is after I deleted both my unique Office365-based exchange accounts and then re-added one, I was asked to allow some policy that allows my company to wipe the device, etc., etc.   That allowed the first one to work, and the second one set up without issue too.   I'm most pleased to have my device working, but my 'fix' isn't too revolutionary so probably not very helpful to you.   I did try the Touchdown app for a bit the other day, but was disappointed that it could only do one account at a time and didn't have the comprehensive cross-account calendar, from what I could tell.  Also, my apologies for possibly polluting the thread but I do not use Zenprise; my phone (although company-issued) is a base Android.  Good luck with your issues and let's hope any other OS upgrade is far, far into the future.

0 Likes