Re: 1. Stuck in Dock Mode starting today. 2. "Personalize" is broke. "Unfortunately Personalize has stopped." No I haven't physically mistreated my phone in any way. I want to dump Lollipop and go back to KitKat.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erocker,

That's grea tinfo. We want to make sure we get your phone working like it should. Have you charged the phone with any chargers other than the one that came with it? Have we tried cleaning out anything from the charging port? Sometimes even small amounts of buildup can be an issue. Does it go right back into dock mode if you restart the device?

AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 1. Stuck in Dock Mode starting today. 2. "Personalize" is broke. "Unfortunately Personalize has stopped." No I haven't physically mistreated my phone in any way. I want to dump Lollipop and go back to KitKat.
DesktopDevin

Feeling your pain, mine just started doing the same crap.....prestine phone in a UAG CASE never been dropped or exposed to moisture, stock software that has not been rooted.

Never getting an HTC phone ever again the lack of updates and buggy software make me want to just throw the phone in the trash and buy something else that is not on Verizon.

0 Likes