Amazon Music Crashes even though not intentionally running
Mel1841

Brought home new phone yesterday,  Lollipop loaded immediately post activation. I opened the Amazon Suite.  Since then, about every 90 seconds I get "Amazon Music Crashed...Report?... Cancel?"  No matter which I choose, another pop-up, "Unfortunately Amazon Music has stopped...".  I can't use the phone for anything because of the interruptions.  And I NEVER play music on a phone.  I downloaded AM's updates thinking the crashes were because something was missing.  No help.  I Forced Stop and Disable.  Still get the announcements.  How do I kill Amazon Music announcements?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Amazon Music Crashes even though not intentionally running
rosiegoldie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was also doing this after the update. I just disabled the app to stop it from happening - doesn't fix anything but makes it less annoying. I'm also having an issue with message+ crashing when trying to send pictures now... I wish I never updated the phone because I want to smash it with a rock now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It may be related to more than one Amazon app, and also related to the apps trying to sync with data.  Case in point:  Verizons contact backup, cloud, and sync....the contacts will crash if i disable cloud only, and will not crash if I disable Sync Service.

0 Likes
rosiegoldie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was also doing this after the update. I just disabled the app to stop it from happening - doesn't fix anything but makes it less annoying. I'm also having an issue with message+ crashing when trying to send pictures now... I wish I never updated the phone because I want to smash it with a rock now.

0 Likes