Any other M8 not recieving group texts.
NPBK2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can send them out, but do not get the replies, and it is on random groups, not every one.  Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any other M8 not recieving group texts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NPBK2020, we want to make sure we keep you in the loop. Don’t want any of your friends to think you are ignoring them. Let’s work together to find out what’s going on. How long has this been happening? What’s the software version in your phone?  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-95738/  Have you deleted the thread out your phone to see if the messages come through?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NPBK2020, we want to make sure we keep you in the loop. Don’t want any of your friends to think you are ignoring them. Let’s work together to find out what’s going on. How long has this been happening? What’s the software version in your phone?  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-95738/  Have you deleted the thread out your phone to see if the messages come through?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NPBK2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently found out this has been  going on for a couple months now, but I never realized it.  Its software version 5.0.1.  I have deleted the thread, tried as many different text apps as I could, powered down and powered up again, and I even did a factory reset.  Same result, and it is only happening with group texts that I am aware of. 

PHTX
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Mms have trouble both sending and receiving. On top of that I can now only connect big 3g, no 4g anywhere

0 Likes