Bluetooth issues since upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0
Mersettr

From multiple Bluetooth headsets intermittently disconnecting to my Bluetooth 'Tiles' that I have on my Keychain not connecting there are quite a few issues after the upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0

Sounds like a number of these issues are dealt with in the 6.1 update. When will HTC and Verizon be releasing this patch?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth issues since upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mersettr, we definitely understand the need to have a properly working phone. Any information on upcoming updates can only be found by contacting the manufacture.

We are more than happy to trouble shoot with you on that issue with the bluetooth. Since this issue started have you had your phone complete forget the Bluetooth connections and then repair them as new ones?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mersettr

Absolutely.  The phone has had all Bluetooth devices removed and setup again… new ones have been added as well.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly. Can you successfully connect your Bluetooth device to other devices?
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mersettr

Yes, there are no issues with the Bluetooth devices just the phone. Again, this problem began with the update to Marshmallow 6.0 on the HTC One M9. The original question was how long until 6.1 will be pushed down to these devices?

Thanks

Travis Merseth

<mailto:mersettr@msn.com> mersettr@msn.com

0 Likes