Cant reconnect phone
Khold

I suspended two of the phones on my plan an iPhone and HTC m8 the iPhone reconnect but when I try to reconnect the HTC it says service temporally Down try again later

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cant reconnect phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Khold,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are having with reconnecting your HTC. However, you have reached the experts for help. Did you reconnect the services on the My Verizon website? Are you able to see the status of the line online? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Khold

I tried to reconnect from the app and the website neither worked the status is suspended

0 Likes
Bubbawitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon as a whole has the most useless customer support of any ;arge company. Stores can't help. Chat can't help. Hitting the reconnect icon sends you to a blank page or says there is something wrong. Try later.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bubbawitz,this isn't the sentiment we want you to have about us. We apologize that you have had a hard time contacting us. We can help you here. Tell us how can we help?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes