Capture picture from video
Angeliize2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the capture picture from a video feature frequently.  I took a bunch of videos from today's hike with my dog and now I notice the camera button is not there anymore!!  I am assuming this happened with the update.  That was the best feature of this camera and why I chose this phone.  Is there anything that can be done??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Capture picture from video
Snn5
Legend

You can pause the video and screenshot the frame, then crop.  That's a bit of effort though.  I have noticed on some phones that a still shot can be taken WHILE video is being recorded, but not after completion or during playback.  That's just a thought though.  Not all phones before or after updates work this way.

Angeliize2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your reply.  That is a good idea and is what I will have to do until, I hope, the feature is returned.  I can take pictures while recording and did so a little today.  But I love taking it on playback because sometimes I just can't see the screen right.  Oh well...  I am highly disappointed but I like your idea.

I have been reading about everything this update add.  I think we should also be told what it will get rid of.  I would have avoided this update if I knew it got rid of that feature.

Snn5
Legend

Glad that might work for you until a better idea or update comes along.