Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Capture picture from video
Angeliize2

I use the capture picture from a video feature frequently.  I took a bunch of videos from today's hike with my dog and now I notice the camera button is not there anymore!!  I am assuming this happened with the update.  That was the best feature of this camera and why I chose this phone.  Is there anything that can be done??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Capture picture from video
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You can pause the video and screenshot the frame, then crop.  That's a bit of effort though.  I have noticed on some phones that a still shot can be taken WHILE video is being recorded, but not after completion or during playback.  That's just a thought though.  Not all phones before or after updates work this way.

Angeliize2

Thank you for your reply.  That is a good idea and is what I will have to do until, I hope, the feature is returned.  I can take pictures while recording and did so a little today.  But I love taking it on playback because sometimes I just can't see the screen right.  Oh well...  I am highly disappointed but I like your idea.

I have been reading about everything this update add.  I think we should also be told what it will get rid of.  I would have avoided this update if I knew it got rid of that feature.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Glad that might work for you until a better idea or update comes along.