Cellular Data Limit Reached Notification
MartyCali

Call Verizon and ask to speak with the Technical Support department for either regular or pre-paid service depending on which applies to you. They'll open a ticket/case and reset the issue. Mine took about two hours from starting the ticket/case and recieving a text message that the issue had been fixed. I restarted the phone and it was.

You most definitely will have to go through customer service wanting to handle the issue before escalating it to Technical Support. And, customer service will try helping with a simple resetting of the phone by turning off certain data tracking settings and restarting the phone. Hopefully this works for you but for me these attempts were fruitless and the notification would come back on within 30 seconds of the phone starting up.

I had a tremendously unprofessional experience that I won't bother you guys with it. In my fairly professional opinion, having experience in both customer service and technical support... it is that Verizon has updated their system in someway that causes an error in how it communicates with phones regarding data usage. The past couple of months I have had issues where I've called and changed plans and had customer service issues that makes my situation unique enough to possibly be affected by this supposed anomoly. But, the issues I've had are pretty standard "cost of doing business" type things.

I've seen this issue posted a lot of places with no answer. And, being one of the customers that's suffered being hung up on after 30+ minutes of waiting, numerous times... I just had to put the fix out there for you all. You can't teach customer service unfortunately.

If you should care at all I have an HTC One (M8) and I am on a pre-paid plan with 1GB and an extra 1GB for signing up with auto bill pay.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cellular Data Limit Reached Notification
MartyCali

It's come back on! It took about two or three hours but the notification has come back on. I'll give another update should I find a fix.

0 Likes
Re: Cellular Data Limit Reached Notification
Snn5
Legend

What  problem?  I don't have this problem.

Screenshot_2015-07-23-21-49-18.png

0 Likes