Crappy connection?
eshankin

My data connection is acting spotty even when I i have 3 bars of 4g. It takes forever for pages to load.. If they ever do. I'm not sure why if it says iI have signal why I'm having such an issue using the Internet. Please advise.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Crappy connection?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We feel your need for speed eshankin. When did first begin? Is this happening outside and inside? What zip code are you located in?
RosanneMMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
eshankin

It's happening inside and outside and for the last couple weeks. I've only had the phone a month and a half. I'm in Philadelphia zip code 19107.

0 Likes
eshankin

My data usage is crazy high because of this issue. I'm constantly trying to do things with my data connection but because it's slow and lagging it's driving my data usage sky high. Thus is highly unacceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's keep your connected eshankin. I have sent you a Private Message to assist further.
RosanneMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes