Family Base Companion App doesn't work on HTC One M9 with Marshmallow
NFiedor

The Family Base Companion App won't work with the HTC One M9 with Marshmallow. Verizon please fix this issue. The Family Base Companion is AWESOME but currently unable to be used on the phone that I need it to be used on most!

Please help!

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Companion App doesn't work on HTC One M9 with Marshmallow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can use your favorite apps with your favorite devices is important, NFiedor. Let's take a closer look at this. What happens when you try to use the app?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
underrock
Enthusiast - Level 1

The family base app says it won't work with marshmallow. I think that is why my daughter's LG G4 became incompatible with Family Base. I hoped there is a quick fix to this situation!

0 Likes
NFiedor

Hello JosephE_VZW....when I send the reinstall link from my phone to my son's for the Family Base Companion App it won't download onto his HTC One M9 because it says the app is not compatible. I've read Marshmallow is not compatible with the Family Base Companion App. Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NFiedor, applications have go through their update to ensure compatibility to new device software. If the Play Store is saying the app or device is not compatible then one of the two have yet to update. I would wait a few days and try again. When did the device update to Marshmallow?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DOUPOI85

Are there any updates to Family Base to support marshmallow? I just bought my son a phone from Verizon because of Family Base. And I just found out it doesn't work on the phone I bought for him.

What's the story?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The story is it is not currently compatible. Proper parenting however is.

0 Likes