will bring the HTC A9 on-line in Nov. The best

Verizon can do is to tell us to contact HTC directly

since Verizon has no information.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC A9 release by Verizon?
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I have been speaking with HTC and Verizon there will be a release around the 15th for the htc one a9 for Verizon . Both HTC and Verizon have said ti will be a cdma compatible phone. But that remains to be seen.

0 Likes
gw714

How do I get Verizon service on my HTC ONE A9?  The techs @ the store were unsuccessful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to keep you connected to the world around you, gw714. I am sorry to hear the store was not successful in activating it. Since this is not a Verizon branded phone we can not guarantee it will activate due to compatibility requirements. If our SIM card was not pushing through the activation we wouldn’t be able to take any other paths to get it up and running. I apologize for the inconvenience. Here is a link to our current device line up where you can purchase compatible phones: http://vz.to/1Q8E7tu

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes