HTC ONE M8- charging, freezing
Sjessica716

I've had my m8 since Aug 2014. I loved it. Until now I'm on my THIRD. My regular issue is non charging. And tada... Same issue. I'm using the original charger, a Verizon car charger, AND the 6ft Verizon wall charger... Will not charge. I plug it in, it lights up and says charging, and I stop touching it and it stops. It's been a week. I've shut it off, I've reset it, I've let it die all the way... I can't hold the phone the whole time it charges.

Meanwhile- while it is charged- it freezes. Whether I'm on Facebook, texting ( using Verizon message+ app), reading Amazon kindle, on chrome, it doesn't matter. I absolutely love HTC. But this is getting to be a huge hassle. It's making me crazy. Anyone else having crazy issues like this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE M8- charging, freezing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sjessica716,

We want you to love your HTC again and no longer have to deal with charging issues.  Let us help you get this resolved.  How soon after receiving your device are you having charging issues? Does the device show any signs of damage by the charging port?  Does your have HTC have a case that could be interfering with the charging connection?  Keep us posted to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sjessica716

I've had this m8 for about 3 months probably? I don't see any damage of the

port, but I have to hold the phone just right to get it to charge. The case

is a case I got from Verizon for this phone and it doesn't affect the

charging .

On Dec 8, 2015 11:25 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, Sjessica716. The next step is for you to take your phone and charging equipment into a store for evaluation. They'll be able to determine if the root cause is the phone or chargers and go over replacement options. Let us know if you have any other concerns.

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes