HTC One M8
mauricecee

Is there an issue with the My Verizon app ? I have the HTC One M8 with the latest software updates.  I took a Screenshot of the error message. It's convenient to have the app and check my Data usage. Please advise . Thank You.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One M8
MLD1217

I am having this problem too. I have an HTC M 8 and my my Verizon app will not load.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mauricecee

I want to ensure you’re able to easily manage your wireless account and usage using the My Verizon mobile application on your HTC One M8 device.

Which HTC One M8 version do you have; the Android or Windows version? What is the exact error message you get when trying to open the My Verizon application? Lastly, are you connected to WiFi when attempting to open the application? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mauricecee

Hi, Anthony.  I have the Android HTC M8.  HTC6525LVW.  Hardware Version -  0004.  Android version- 6.0. HTC Sense version - 7.0  .  Software number-  6.21.605.3 . When I click on the App-   The Error message -  "  Unfortunately, My Verizon Mobile has stopped.  Ok "   .  I was able to use the app before- not sure what the problem is.  I uninstalled then re-installed the app. Still not working.  This happens when using Wi-Fi or the Mobile Data.  Please advise . Thanks for your help. mauricecee. 5-11-16. Screenshot_20160511-081317.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mauricecee, thanks for providing those details. Our apps team is working with Google to provide an application update to get the My Verizon Mobile application functioning properly on the HTC One M8's running the Android Marshmallow OS. Once the update is available, it should install automatically on your device so long as automatic updates are allowed.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mauricecee

My phone does all the updates through the App store.  I recently updated the My Verizon Mobile app. It still won't open up.  I don't get an error message this time as like previously.  It's a white blank screen then goes back to the App grid.  I went through the App manager and cleared the data/cache on that App.  I also did a manual Wipe cache partition- still didn't help.  The My Verizon Mobile App updated on 5-17-16  and it's Version - 11.1.27 .  Please advise - not sure what the problem is .  The app worked awhile back , and now it's not.  mauricecee. 5.18.16. Screenshot_20160518-075756.png

0 Likes