HTC Sense Home replaces Blinkfeed..
B33
Legend

Lots of new Stuff in this New Update on the One M8 and it's Blinkfeed App,  have a Look Via Following the Link Below..

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/02/htc-sense-home-replaces-blinkfeed-on-google-play-brings-themes-...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Sense Home replaces Blinkfeed..
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Refrain from this update.

This update downloads the new "Theme" app.  Not to be confused with the "Theme settings" that the phone shipped with.

The new "Theme" app will over ride your visual preferences.  For instance I have my Theme set to black (no color).  So my BlinkFeed background is black and all other apps have a black background.

This new app changed my theme to default and now the BlinkFeed has a BLUE background (an ugly blue at that).

If you want to go back to an all black theme you have to change a bunch of settings in the new Theme app and you can't *REPEAT* CAN NOT keep the same original icons.  You HAVE to pick the NEW icons in the new app (and they look childish or stupid).

I talked with HTC and even they said this should not have over ridden the Theme settings.

If you want to revert back to Theme Settings, then uninstall the new Sense Home.

Re: HTC Sense Home replaces Blinkfeed..
B33
Legend

We'll hold off, for now to see how it shakes out but it sounds like so far it might be good to leave things were they are..

0 Likes