HTC app update problems
snowangel8504

My HTC One M9 started having problems yesterday. When my phone is on it starts  to get really hot and won't charge while its on. My phone had done 3 automatic updates from HTC. My phone now runs really slow. I uninstalled one of the HTC apps that I had read that was causing problems. It didn't seem to help. I tried to reinstall the app and now nothing will install from the Google Play app store. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem and do you have any solutions? Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC app update problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snowangel8504 It's important to us that your HTC M9 functions at its best. Let's see how we can fix the overheating, charging, and application issues. Since these problems began yesterday, please let us know what recent changes have been made to the device such as any software updates. Also, what happens if you restart the device?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes