How can I fix the buzzing and focus camera problem
jack424
Enthusiast - Level 2

So about 3 days ago I had used the camera to take a picture cause words couldn't do much justice. Later on about 1pm (it was working fine at 9am) I was going to use the camera for Google translate then I saw the camera wasn't working properly, like wavely then  I heard some buzzing sound that I could feel on the back of the phone. I asked it on forums, which all said it's a hardware issue that "is common with that phone" I didn't drop it, at least not this year. only thing I did do is use a cable that let me plug usb devices into the phone which I had done before w/o issues. I contacted Verizon and they told me of a possible fix that didn't work. I keep wanting to use my camera but all I can do is use the front camera. Anything I can do short of going to Verizon or replace/repair the phone?

Labels (2)
Re: How can I fix the buzzing and focus camera problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jack424,

I am so sorry to hear of the camera issue. I appreciate all the details you have provided. Let's investigate into this further. Does the camera still look "wavey" or does it just buzz now? Are you using the factoy camera application on the device? Do you receive the same buzzing if you download another camera application and try to use the rear camera? What exactly it tech support have you try when you called in?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jack424
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually went to the Verizon store and nothing can be done so they'll send a replacement

0 Likes
jack424
Enthusiast - Level 2

As for what they had me done is forced close camera app and turn phone off for 5 minutes

0 Likes