How can I share my Cloud content with another Cloud user on my plan?
MonicaChadwell

Hi there!  I am trying to share photos with my husband.  I created an album on my Cloud and was hoping to be able to share it with his Cloud, but can't find a way to do that.  Is that possible?  There are over a 100 photos in this file, so this would be much easier than sending any other way.  Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I share my Cloud content with another Cloud user on my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MonicaChadwell Sharing precious memories can be fantastic. However, you can not share them between Cloud accounts. You can email them to him or save them to your computer files and send them. We apologize for any inconvenience.

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I share my Cloud content with another Cloud user on my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MonicaChadwell Sharing precious memories can be fantastic. However, you can not share them between Cloud accounts. You can email them to him or save them to your computer files and send them. We apologize for any inconvenience.

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes