How do I work my Find My Phone?
MsOne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I misplaced my cell phone. I have The Cloud on my cell phone. I think I have Find My Phone on my cell phone too. How Do I locate my cell phone?

@

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I work my Find My Phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your device! The HTC One M8 does not have an Find My Phone feature pre-installed on the device. May I ask if you downloaded a third party application for tracking purposes? ( ie, Android Device Manager )

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: How do I work my Find My Phone?
CarpeDiem81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been paying for the premium version of Total Mobile Protection $10 a month for the past, we'll almost 5 years! 2 years in my boyfriends name so I had him release the number to me, and I opened my own account with Verizon in April of 2012. I am also having problems with several of the features within that application, like the Lock  & Erase feature. But the location part of the future works, and the Find My Phone feature works. Everytime I try to turn on the future where I can remotely lock and erase the information on my phone if it's misplaced or stolen will not turn on! Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's always worked just fine and I've realized the past several months this feature has not been available to me, and it's something I'm paying for!

0 Likes