Ht. one m8 changes contact info
8esteban_

Hi

I´m currently in South America and my ht. one m8 keeps changing the contact phone numbers on my directory from 0984060455 to M:  10984060455 for example, so this means that I can´t call anyone. Please tell me what can I do to fix this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ht. one m8 changes contact info
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi 8estaban,

Thanks for the details! It sounds like the device believes it is roaming based on the software settings. My apologies, you would need to contact your sim card provider in South America for troubleshooting assistance with your dial pattern.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'd try n get a hold of Customer service if possible see what they'd suggest.. Did you try Dialing the number from the Dialer you might try that..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi 8esteban,

South America sounds exciting! We know that having a properly working service while traveling is important. Are you current Verizon Wireless customer in the United States? Do you have a Verizon Wireless sim card in the device? The device is set to dial a 10 digit number, plus 1 in a U.S. dialing pattern.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
8esteban_

No, I'm using a south american sim card, I just want to know how to disable that dialing pattern that you talk me about, the 10 digit number plus 1. I just need to disable that

Thanks

Esteban

El 24/05/2015, a las 16:30, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <forums@verizonwireless.com> escribió:

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Ht. one m8 changes contact info

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in HTC One M8 - View the full discussion

Hi 8esteban,

South America sounds exciting! We know that having a properly working service while traveling is important. Are you current Verizon Wireless customer in the United States? Do you have a Verizon Wireless sim card in the device? The device is set to dial a 10 digit number, plus 1 in a U.S. dialing pattern.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in HTC One M8 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi 8estaban,

Thanks for the details! It sounds like the device believes it is roaming based on the software settings. My apologies, you would need to contact your sim card provider in South America for troubleshooting assistance with your dial pattern.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
0 Likes