I have an HTC One M8, and suddenly I don't 4G service at home.
jhinsc

I used to get 4-5 bars on 4G, now I get one, barely 2 bars.  I can't make or receive phone calls.  I've had the phone for 2 years and it been the best phone ever, until about an hour ago.  I wondered if our cell service was having a problem locally, but our other phone, a Samsung S4 works fine, 4G with 3 bars.  Can anyone help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have an HTC One M8, and suddenly I don't 4G service at home.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off the phone, removing the SIM card for a couple of minutes, then reinserting the SIM card and powering the phone back up?  Once it establishes a fresh network connection, that might correct the issue.  If not, you may need a new SIM card ... they can go bad.  You can get a new one free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes
jhinsc

I will try that - thanks!

0 Likes
jhinsc

That didn't work.  I'll have to go to the VZ store tomorrow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jhinsc,

We want to make sure that you get your HTC back up and running again. We appreciate for already completing a few troubleshooting steps. Have you recently made any changes to your phone? Does the phone have any damages?
Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhinsc, A phone that can't make calls is like a car that doesn't move. Let's get your phone calls going again. Are you having issues with texts and data? Does your phone have problems in just one location or everywhere?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes