I lost my LTE connection. How do I get it back?
phausm

I seem to have lost my LTE connectivity.  For the past few weeks, all I ever get is 3G when all around me are on LTE. If i turn the phone to LTE-only mode I get no network availalble.  Anyone else had this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LTE Connection Lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, phausm. We're here to make sure your M8 is working correctly at all times! If you go to Settings>Mobile Data>Network Mode, Try setting it to Either Global or LTE/CDMA. Once done, off your phone, and remove the SIM card. Place it back in, and restart your phone. Let us know if your 4G returns. By the way, what zip code are you in?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, phausm. We're here to make sure your M8 is working correctly at all times! If you go to Settings>Mobile Data>Network Mode, Try setting it to Either Global or LTE/CDMA. Once done, off your phone, and remove the SIM card. Place it back in, and restart your phone. Let us know if your 4G returns. By the way, what zip code are you in?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
phausm

Just did as suggested and my LTE has returned. Thank you!

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome news phausm! So glad to hear that the step provided resolved your issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes