Re: I recently updated to Lollipop and Verizon Message   will not attach pictures.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jenn1973 We understand the importance of having fully functioning applications. When you go to seetings, applications and select Verzion messages, What options are available?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I recently updated to Lollipop and Verizon Message+ will not attach pictures.
Jenn1973
Enthusiast - Level 2

Show notifications (which I have checked)

Force Stop / Disable

Storage

Total

App

SD Card App

Data

SD Card Data

Clear Data

Cache

Clear Cache

Launch by Default

Clear Defaults

Permissions

Send Premium SMS: ASK

This app can acceess the following on yours phone:

Phone Calls

Microphone

Your Location

Bluetooth

Storage

Your Accounts

System Tools

Network Communication

Your Messages

Your Social Information

Affects Battery

Storage

Your Accounts

System Tools

Sync Settings

Network Communication

Your Applications Information

Alarm

0 Likes
Re: I recently updated to Lollipop and Verizon Message+  will not attach pictures.
Staticaxe

I am having the same issue. Since Lollipop update, cannot attach image or message+ immediately crashes. Please fix!!

0 Likes
Re: I recently updated to Lollipop and Verizon Message+ will not attach pictures.
BuckwheatB

I have the same issue with Message+ crashing when trying to attach a pic since the update.

0 Likes
Re: I recently updated to Lollipop and Verizon Message+  will not attach pictures.
nc87k5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I may have found an alternative to the issue. I tried adding a photo the old way and it wanted to shut down but when I pressed and held the picture I wanted to attach, a menu came up and then I pressed attach. Try this everyone.  It may be the only way Lollipop allows you to add a pic now.

habs
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks nc87k5!  That works good.  I can now attach pictures.

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your reports. There is now a Verizon Messages app update available in the Play Store. Please update your app to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Jenn1973
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone did hte message+ update and it's now on version 5.5.17 and I can now attached pics!!  THANK YOU VERIZON!!!!! @carol_vzw

0 Likes