Just got a new HTC One M9. It says I have to have the code to unlock the sim card. How am I supposed to know what the code is?
suzz93

How do I unlock the sim card on a new HTC One M9?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Just got a new HTC One M9. It says I have to have the code to unlock the sim card. How am I supposed to know what the code is?
deloused
Master - Level 3

The selling party would have the sim unlock code, where was the device purchased from? To clarify, is it a sim puk code issue such as trying to make calls on a phone and sim that was already active with your service, or are you trying to use a different sim?

0 Likes
Re: Just got a new HTC One M9.  It says I have to have the code to unlock the sim card.  How am I supposed to know what the code is?
suzz93

No.  This is a new phone with a new sim card.  I went to the option to create a pin for the sim card, and it gave me 4 chances to enter the code. 

0 Likes
Re: Just got a new HTC One M9.  It says I have to have the code to unlock the sim card.  How am I supposed to know what the code is?
suzz93

I got it at Best Buy

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Thank you for clarifying! This should help you get that code-

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-47377/

0 Likes