Lock screen WiFi Notif Card
mike4rmfla

Hello.

I am attempting to disable the Wifi Notification card that shows on the lockscreen. I've disabled all notifications in Advanced WiFi. The card still shows. It's not a detriment to my phone, just more of an annoyance. Everytime I leave my home, or job, or I'm out on the road, and my phone picks up a WiFi signal, the card will appear on the lock screen. (i've included some screen shots)

Screenshot_2015-04-01-09-15-15.pngScreenshot_2015-04-01-09-15-45.pngScreenshot_2015-04-01-09-15-57.png

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lock screen WiFi Notif Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ImJustAGuest,

That message could definitely get annoying! Let's see about getting this turned off. Just to check, if you go into wi-fi and then the advanced settings, are "network notification", "Show Wi-Fi pop-up", and "Scanning always available" all turned off? Do you leave wi-fi turned on all the time?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Lock screen WiFi Notif Card
mike4rmfla

Yes. I've disabled all WiFi notifications, as shown by the screenshots. WiFi is ON all day, as I move in and out of hotspots and locations that I regularly connect to.

0 Likes