M8 front camera
Cdcluvswine

I've had the m8 for about 6months and about 2 weeks ago the front camera (not the "selfie" one) just stopped working. Like I used it earlier in the day and about 3pm I went to use it and it wouldn't work. I have tried uninstalling the camera and reinstalling it and finding any app that could be blocking it. I have even tried resetting the phone back to factory and nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: M8 front camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cdcluvswine, I would like to thank you for reaching out to our Community Forum in regards to receiving assistance with this issue that you are currently facing. I can certainly understand wanting to have your front facing camera working reliably to record memories. Let's take a closer look at your device to see if we can get it properly working once more. When you attempt to use the front facing camera, does your device provide you with any sort of error? Did you make any changes to the device prior to when it stopped functioning properly?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes