Messaging
vmmatthews

How do you get messaging to work on WIFI? I have a HTC One 8.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Messaging
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

Evidently it doesnt I have askedn the same question. It say it will send and receive over WiFi. It does it on my iPad but my HTC m8 it will only do it over data

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to sync your messages over wifi. Let's work on this together. Please go to your Messages. Upper left hand corner click the three lines. Once in here Go under Advanced/Settings. Please uncheck sync with wifi.  This will allow your messages to sync anytime.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I have the HTC one m8 running Android 5.01. I also check I have latest version of messages plus. It will sync over WiFi no problem but it will not send and message over wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that information, Bigboss3rm. Getting your messages to send and receive over WiFi is our number one goal right now. When did this start happening? What happens when you send a message over WiFi? Are you getting any error messages?

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes