Phone gets warm and needs several charges a day
bmacd615

HTC One M8 for the last week the battery won't last the day.  It always used to.  Phone gets warm and battery drains.  It indicates it charges to 100%

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone gets warm and needs several charges a day
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bmacd615. Let's cool things off and improve your battery life. How many hours of battery life do you receive? Does your phone get warm while being used or when it's being charged? When did this trouble begin? Share details.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmacd615

I let the phone charge overnight and it cool. It gets light use during the

morning and is usually cool. Especially around noon and later it gets warm

and I think the problem is associaated with the texting app Messages+ but

I'm not 100% sure.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmacd615, making sure your phone stays nice and coo is our goal. Are you using any other apps at that time such as streaming services (Pandora/Slacker)?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WindowsPhoneOverheate

I'm in a corporate contract w Verizon with 50k phones and one of the main reasons we do not support Windows phones (hence the iPhone I am using to post) has been the inability to overcome the overheating by HTC, Microsoft and Verizon. I have the M8 and love it however the three replacements and hours on the support line have not yielded a fix. I'm happy to mail my mint M8 to anyone at Verizon, Microsoft or HTC that will switch to it and own the problem.

0 Likes