Several Problems After System Update
VZWuser_82
Enthusiast - Level 1

1. My phone is more sluggish when opening apps or shifting between apps

2. The keyboard will disappear when I'm responding to a text or within an application and keeps asking what kind of keyboard I want to use

3. Every time I receive a message on my Message+ app it appears twice - that has never happened before this update and I don't know how to make it go away

If anyone knows how to help and give detailed instructions (I'm not a tech person so I really need step-by-step fixes please!), I'd be forever grateful.

Labels (2)
Re: Several Problems After System Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thats never the type of experience we want you to have. Updates should help not hinder. Let's look into this. I'm not showing any reported issues with this update. Let's see if an app is interfering with the update. Please power down and remove and reinsert the sim card.

Then power on in safe mode and retest. Here's how: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105701/

Please let us know if the issue persists.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes