Shows signal but can't connect
questionfear

I am having an odd issue with my HTC One M8. It shows bars of 4G, but nothing connects, everything from Chrome to Facebook to Spotify just hangs. I have to reboot and usually that reconnects it, but sometimes even the reboot doesn't fix it.

I have an iPad Mini on Verizon, and in the same spot where the One isn't connecting the iPad works fine, so it's not a dead spot issue for Verizon, it appears to be specific to the M8.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Shows signal but can't connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

questionfear, That doesn’t sound like fun; you have come to the right place. When this occurs on your device is your wifi on?  How long have you had this problem? Have you downloaded any new application on your phone?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
questionfear

Wifi is on but I'm not connected to any networks.

As of late, the only app I've installed is Spotify, but I think it's happened before that as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Questionfear, no worries we will get things working properly for you. I would like for you to uninstall Spotify and go to settings to turn wifi off. Keep me posted.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes