Update official screen says "locked" can't getting to restart, reboot...any suggestions. I'm on vacation this is very frustrating .
Redz4me

""update official"screen says locked. Won't restart, reboot...on vacation this is very frustrating.  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Update official screen says "locked" can't getting to restart, reboot...any suggestions. I'm on vacation this is very frustrating .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no! We don't your phone acting up while you on vacation Redz4me! Have you tried hitting the volume up and power button at the same time to see if it will reboot? Is the lock screen asking for a password?  If you are not able to get into your phone that way then we would need to do a master reset  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-103919/ on the phone. If we do a master reset on the phone it will remove all content from your device but it will be the only way to get into it. This will be the last resort.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Update official screen says "locked" can't getting to restart, reboot...any suggestions. I'm on vacation this is very frustrating .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no! We don't your phone acting up while you on vacation Redz4me! Have you tried hitting the volume up and power button at the same time to see if it will reboot? Is the lock screen asking for a password?  If you are not able to get into your phone that way then we would need to do a master reset  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-103919/ on the phone. If we do a master reset on the phone it will remove all content from your device but it will be the only way to get into it. This will be the last resort.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes