Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Where is my Lollipop?
klulue

OK, Lollipop was released back on November 3rd.  I realized that carriers go through testing as well to make sure that the OS works on the phones on the network.  It is now MARCH!  Sprint and T-Mobile have both already released the update to phones on their networks.  Verizon has yet to even post a date that I can find.  

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Where is my Lollipop?
Snn5
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
klulue

That is fine, but the problem there is that HTC does not offer ROMs for Verizon.

"Download the latest ROM for your carrier and device below.  Please note: ROM Downloads are not available for Verizon Wireless Devices. However select Verizon Wireless devices can be updated using the HTC Sync Manager software. Download HTC Sync Manager."

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Yeah, it was a link to the update page where you can keep track of the development process.  The other link was just another link that happened to be on the same page as the intended link.

0 Likes