Where is the link, so that I can place a complaint about CS and product?
MJ72

I've had 2 different issues with 2 different HTC M8 phones (the same model, twice). And for me it is now a customer satisfaction problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where is the link, so that I can place a complaint about CS and product?
Snn5
Legend

What is the issue with the phones and what is the issue you are having with CS?  There are no "complaint links." 

0 Likes
MJ72

First issue with first phone- the volume toggle broke, so I was given a refurbished replacement.

Second issue- the replacement phone won't charge! Even the Verizon rep said it was a faulty port.

CS issue- they did nothing except order me yet another refurbished replacement phone, I asked two questions;

1. Can you just replace it with another phone that's comparable in features, price, etc? I was told "no, that's not what you pay for".

2. So what am I supposed to do for the 3 days I have to wait to get the other, if this one won't charge? I was told "just wiggle the adapter in the port and hold it when it connects".

Are you seriously kidding me??? Does he have the time to take out of his day/night to sit and hold a phone adapter "just right" until it works? Not to mention the time it takes to slow charge, because it faulty. (the phone even tells you so)

He did however want to talk about upgrades at very little cost to me. If I had the extra money I would use to pay the early term fee.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, I have known folks to go through many replacements before finding out what the problems were related to, however, none of them ever got a different model phone.  Never.  Verizon has agreements with manufacturers about replacements.  This upgrade talk could be the old Early Edge, or in this case, the much frowned-upon (by most) Early Device Payment Plan option.  It's advisable to stay away from this option.  However, again, Verizon will not give a different model phone to a customer except in rare cases where the manufacturer allows Verizon to do so.  But, by the time Verizon has given x-# replacements and lost money on phones and on shipping, they are not going to lose more by giving away another phone from another maker.  As far as "do you have another phone to use for 3 days"...unfortunately, that's the way it goes, but generally speaking, my replacements came overnight or 2 day shipping.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact the manufacturer directly.   If your phone is still under warranty, they may be willing to replace the phone.

it works with Apple a Samsung.....

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I know in the recent past, most manufacturer's will pay for the return shipping, both ways if lucky, and sometimes Verizon will issue an account credit to pay the shipping costs to the manufacturer.  Of course, that's a 2-3 week turnaround without the phone.

0 Likes
MJ72

It's the early device payment plan.  They tried that when the phone went bad the first time. Not having that. I only have one more year in the contract and then I am out. Still no phone as of tonight. Tomorrow is day 3.

I understand policy, I just think they could have had the some concern for me being without a reliable $600 phone that I paid for,  for... days. I mean if I decided to prorate my bill,  for the time without service,  they would get concerned about that. Just don't see why it doesn't work both ways.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MJ72, I'm sorry to hear about all the issues you have been faced with getting a good working device. We always want to make sure that you have a working device. We would be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. Did you ever receive an e-mail with the order information of the replacement device? If so, that shoudl have a tracking number with it as well. If you're able to track the package, when does it say you're suppose to get the device? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MJ72

Tried to deliver today, but missed getting it, so I can either go pick it

up, after. 11pm- at the closest location, an hour away (one way) or have

them try again tomorrow. I have no interest in being that far away from

home that late without a phone! So I guess I have no choice, but

to wait for delivery tomorrow.

On Aug 25, 2015 9:22 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MJ72, I am so sorry to hear that the delivery missed you today. I can only imagine how anxious you are to have that working phone in your hands. For security, the deliver service will not leave the phone unattended as we want to ensure that you have received it. Rest assured, that they will indeed be back tomorrow.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes