A couple minor bugs
pboehm1

I've noticed that there are still a couple minor bugs in 1.9.

First, it continues to record the same eppisode of a show multiple times even with duplicates turned off.

Second, it keeps more than the 5 episodes it's set up for.

Any way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A couple minor bugs
nascar
Master - Level 1

Regarding...

"First, it continues to record the same eppisode of a show multiple times even with duplicates turned off."

Can you elaborate on this.  Reason is this is one of my main issues but only few complain.  I'd like to see what your issue is specifically. 

pboehm wrote:

I've noticed that there are still a couple minor bugs in 1.9.

First, it continues to record the same eppisode of a show multiple times even with duplicates turned off.

Second, it keeps more than the 5 episodes it's set up for.

Any way to fix this?

0 Likes
pboehm1

I mean that programs with the same name and description record.

As an example, "Into the Wormhole..." "What do Aliens Look like", has recorded multiple times. Most of the time it doesn't even matter if I've deleted the previous recording. I open the folder, and there are multiple instances of the same show, same episode, same channel, but different times of day.

It would be nice if the "History" could be checked prior to recording so that the DVR "knows" if something has already been recorded within the last 90 days or so to avoid using up space for recently viewed items.

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

I completely agree.  You don't have your series set to record duplicates do you?

For me, the issue is some programs say "New" when they are in fact a repeat.  And secondly the same EXACT program will re-record after deleted and it re-airs.

I continue to press Verizon on these issues but they are in denial. 

pboehm wrote:

I mean that programs with the same name and description record.

As an example, "Into the Wormhole..." "What do Aliens Look like", has recorded multiple times. Most of the time it doesn't even matter if I've deleted the previous recording. I open the folder, and there are multiple instances of the same show, same episode, same channel, but different times of day.

It would be nice if the "History" could be checked prior to recording so that the DVR "knows" if something has already been recorded within the last 90 days or so to avoid using up space for recently viewed items.

0 Likes