Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem right now but I get a notification that one of my cameras has detected motion and is recording, and then the message that the recording has stopped.  When I go to the "Monitoring" tab and check there are no recordings.  I hit the refresh icon but still no recordings.

I found this on the help site:

Computer

From the Home Monitoring and Control Web site:

Select Device Settings from the top navigation and click your camera to view the camera's settings:

• Quality: Manage the quality (brightness, sharpness, resolutions) of your camera recordings

• Motion Detection and Timeout: Specify motion detection sensitivity for different "areas" in your room. The more "sensitive" the setting is, the more likely the camera will detect and record small movements in the areas you specify to monitor. Timeout is the interval time between recordings. After recording for 30 seconds, the camera waits the specified timeout period (120 seconds is the default) before recording again. 

• Recordings: Update record settings to automatically record when audio or motion is detected and specify how long to save the recording.

• Notifications: Edit how you are notified (via text message, phone or email) when a camera is activated. Tip: To change the phone number or email address associated with your notification settings, select Notifications from the top navigation and click Settings.

I have a "Motion Detection" tab but there is no "Timeout"

There is no "Recordings" tab.

This use to work at least as of a few days ago.  I just noticed it not working today.

Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

My recordings also just started showing up.  I guess I'll close this out for now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cameras Not Recording -- ANOTHER FREEKING DUPLICATE AFTER ERROR MESSAGE ABOUT HTML CODE!!!!
g8tor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem, recording has never worked for me, I have tried all of the things in troubleshooting. I also don't have the tabs about timeout or recordings.

0 Likes
g8tor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update, my recordings started to show up now without any changes on my part.

0 Likes
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

My recordings also just started showing up.  I guess I'll close this out for now.

0 Likes
Bob4681
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having similar issues with reliability of recordings. Maybe this should not have been closed. 😞

0 Likes
Jlmcloughlin

I am not getting the "recording option" or "sensitivity option" in my setup.  Is there a way to fix this?  In sum, the camera can be used for monitoring live feedback but it is unable to record an event and send it to me via email/text.  Meaning, I will know what time my car was stolen but I would be unable to see who stole it.  Please provide a solution.

j

0 Likes
responsiblepsn

Y es this is what I asked because I open my door waiting a 19 seconds then walked in with out being recorded. That was after the person I believe is entering my apt said,  She could get around a camera. So I talked with tech. They said no that's not so had me set up detection wider well its still not making a difference I'm getting a recording where I can see door handle move then nothing else.. Then the system is down

0 Likes
Joe1311

I am haivng similar issues and have had an open ticket for a month now with no resolution.  What fixed your problems?

My monitor tab shows no recordings only a message that the server is temporarily unavailable please try again later.  I find it hard to beleive the server has been unavailable for a month.

-Joe

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi!

If anyone is still having issues with the Home Monitoring and Control system, you can reach support directly by calling 1-800-837-4966.

-adam

0 Likes
Joe1311

I have called that number about my issues and have been waiting a month on resolution.  I have a ticket that was escalated a month ago.  I still cannot see recordings and I am running out of patiences with Tech support.

Will cancel and sek reimbursement soon.

-Joe

0 Likes