HM&C Camera Recordings Not Viewable
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

This started today (funny, it's the first of the month). My HM&C camera recordings are not viewable from any device. New recording are comeing up in the list but both new and old recordings can not be viewed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HM&C Camera Recordings Not Viewable
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

OK, day 3 now and still not fixed. It appears to work each night after 5pm Eastern Time and then when I check the next morning, it's not working again.

I've called Verizon twice, the first time to make them aware of the issue and the second time to let them know that it started working agin but then stopped. On the second call I was basicly told "they would call me when it got fixed". WHAT? Someone seems to have forgot who the customer is here and who is the service provider. I will call them as many times as I feel I need to until the issue is resolved!

Simple solution guys, give use the camera codes and we will take our equipment and go elsewhere.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Day 6: Feature did not function all weekend. This morning it started working on my iPhone but not on my PC.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Day 9 and the issue has not yet been resolved. I received a call from tech support yesterday and was told that the 2nd level support group had found the problem and that it would be fixed by the end of business Friday. Great, just in time for the weekend and since support is no longer open on Saturdays, I'll have to wait until Monday to yet them know that the fix didn't work. That's how much confidence I have in Verizon. And I told them that is they even have the slightest thought that whatever they are doing may delete all my saved videos, tofirst backup those videos.

Well, we'll see.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Day 10 and still not working. We'll see what happens tonight but I don't have much confidence in Verizon ability to fix issues in a timely manner.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Day 12 and still not working. The promise of being fixed by close of business on Friday was not kept. Will be calling Monday morning to see what other lies I will be told.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Day 13, still not working. Called support but no superviser was available to talk to me.Talked to Luke who I'm afraid took the brunt of my anger. Between the corporate incompetence of Verizion and hurting my back last week, I'm in no mood for 20 question about my account information. Just here's my number and have a superviser call me back please.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning Campers! It is now Day 14 of not being able to view our stored videos. I was told by support yesterday that this is something that is affecting all VHM&C customers. Surprise surprise. I love how they make it out to just be one customer having the problem, then a few, then all.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Well, Day 15 and still no progress on resolving this issue.

I was reading the customer agreement and there is nothing in it that states that we the customers can not impose a penalty on Verizon if services are not provided in a timely mannor. So, with that said, I am informing Verizon today that if services are not restored completely by Oct 16th, 2014 @ 5pm Eastern Time, there will be a $100 per day penalty incurred.

Feel free to do the same.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

OK, Day 16 and a new problem has come up.

After working for a few hours last evening, the smartphone app and desktop interface are not letting me access me gateway. I keep getting a message that the "Gateway is not responding". I talked to support and they are aware of this issue and it is being worked on and it should be working again shortly. RIGHT!

0 Likes