Logging in to network
samthegoon

I am trying to log into the router and am unable to. I've tried my verizon user name/password, admin/admin, password/password, etc and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Logging in to network
Hubrisnxs
Legend

try the serial number on the router.  look on the service tab and look UNDER the UPC bar code.  it IS case sensitive.

If that doesn't work then Factory reset your router (press and hold in the reset button for 15 seconds or more using a paperclip or safety pin or fine point pen/pencil)

0 Likes
MyEye
Enthusiast - Level 2

I may or may not be stating this differently, but here is what I discovered along the way:

The default username is admin, and the password has been known to be password, password1, or the serial number of the device itself. Yes, it is case sensitive!

Yes, if all else fails, you need to do a hard reset of the device itself. 

HTH!

samthegoon

Does that mean I need to reconfigure all of my connections on my computers or even tv?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if you factory reset, then you will only have to make changes to your pc network if you aren't using the out of the box default settings.   that means if you customized it, like port forwarding and things of that nature, then yes you will have to re-do them.

0 Likes