Pausing while recording causes freeze -- IMG 1.9
peterkemp47

Tghis has happened quite a few times. When I pause the playback while watching a recorded program, the program freezes and will not resume play. I have to exit the playback and go back to recorded programs and "play from start" then forward to where we were when it froze.

Also have experienced the inability to skip backward while watching a program that's being recorded. Never had this behavior before 1.9.

Anyone else have these experiences? Any fixes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pausing while recording causes freeze -- IMG 1.9
Fletcher992

I also experience this issue all the time on BOTH of my DVRs. To recover, I hit the Last button on the remote, then go back to the channel that was paused and rewind to the point I had it paused. This is a real pain and never occurred prior to 1.9.

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1
Yes, a known issue.  1.9.1 will hopefully fix it. 

Fletcher992 wrote:

I also experience this issue all the time on BOTH of my DVRs. To recover, I hit the Last button on the remote, then go back to the channel that was paused and rewind to the point I had it paused. This is a real pain and never occurred prior to 1.9.

0 Likes
georgeny1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Glad it is a known issue, now if they would just FIX IT!

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Power off power on should cause it to continue. What I was told by someone in development. Does not always work.

0 Likes