Problem with home monitoring
Rcs24

On Home monitoring: We ordered the start up Kit go it, then I asked  for some more things to go with it. But once we saw the bill we ask to send back some things. After we sent back some things Verizon still charged us as if we still had all the things we had ordered. A few months my wife {edited for privacy}talked to some one who misunderstood what was told to her. Our HMS was turned off and has not worked, we tried to get it back on but found out that we might have to reorder what we already have. This does not make since as we have the star up kit and if it was turned off it should be able to be turned back on with out getting what we already have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with home monitoring
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Problem with home monitoring
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with home monitoring or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes