SD Override doesn't work after changing the channel
jaytee1019
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola 7XXX series DVR which got the 1.9 upgrade a few days ago. I have SD Override enabled and set to Stretch. When I set it like that, the SD channel I'm on will then stretch to fill the screen (and the black bars disappear as they should). But when I change the channel and go to another SD channel, the black bars are back. Or if I enable the SD Override and then turn the TV off, it will be disabled once I turn the TV on again (and the black bars are back).

It seems like the SD Override isn't holding. I don't want to have to hit the # button on the remote to change the aspect ration every time I change the channel. The SD Override should work and stay enabled once set. Anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SD Override doesn't work after changing the channel
nascar
Master - Level 1

Yes... Do you see this... http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/annerkram/?action=view&current=cropguide.mp4

On my SD TV... Notice the black bars on the top and bottom.  Once I go in and out of the guide the black bars are gone.  I have reported this but if you are confirming the issue I will report it again. 

jaytee1019 wrote:

I have a Motorola 7XXX series DVR which got the 1.9 upgrade a few days ago. I have SD Override enabled and set to Stretch. When I set it like that, the SD channel I'm on will then stretch to fill the screen (and the black bars disappear as they should). But when I change the channel and go to another SD channel, the black bars are back. Or if I enable the SD Override and then turn the TV off, it will be disabled once I turn the TV on again (and the black bars are back).

It seems like the SD Override isn't holding. I don't want to have to hit the # button on the remote to change the aspect ration every time I change the channel. The SD Override should work and stay enabled once set. Anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes