Verizon You where doing so well... What happened
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok.. it was going soooo well for a couple of weeks... new functionality....stable serever... I knew it was to good to be true... Unable since yesterday, 7/4 ,  starting at  2 to view any recordings already on the  my screen.. Plus i received a multitude of notifications that cameras where recording but no sign of them on the server.... this is very dissapointing to say the least. It was looking so promiising having it work the way it was meant to work.. Did the server have a 4th of july bar b q to go to?  You are still hawking your products with smiling happy people on the add page....false adverstising ... not many smiling faces when it comes to Home Control...... I am ready to send it all back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon You where doing so well... What happened
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see you are as satisfied as I am as a Verizon Home Control customer.  As of 10 am today I am able to view recordings prior to 2:00 pm yesterday July 4 - but it seems they are just going to forget about the recordings that took place after that????? It is extremely important that I am able to view recordings after 2 on July 4 - the main reason I bought the system is to view activity when I am NOT at my home. 

I really would expect these recordings to be pushed to our accounts.

0 Likes