mi424 wr rev I keeps disconnecting slingbox 350 after 48-55 hrs
Ddvoro
mi424 wr rev I keeps disconnecting slingbox 350 after 48-55 hrs. If I unplug the ethernet cable from the LAN port on the router it will work again only temporarily. I can't access the slingbox from outside the LAN. I just says "connecting" and is being blocked by the router.yet it is working for a few days before disconnecting. Help?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: mi424 wr rev I keeps disconnecting slingbox 350 after 48-55 hrs
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try giving it a permenant assignment, see if that helps.

0 Likes
Ddvoro

ok i set the lease type to static on the slingbox. why does it say that the lease type will expire in 1439 minutes? Also the andriod phone shows up on the "my network" screen on the router. Does that need to be assigned a static lease also? I need for the router to allow the andriod phone to have acess outide the LAN when i am using wifi or 4g data when away from my home.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ddvoro wrote:

ok i set the lease type to static on the slingbox. why does it say that the lease type will expire in 1439 minutes? Also the andriod phone shows up on the "my network" screen on the router. Does that need to be assigned a static lease also? I need for the router to allow the andriod phone to have acess outide the LAN when i am using wifi or 4g data when away from my home.

Because its PSEUDO static.  Actual static requires purchase of static addresses from your provider (i.e. Verizon) and is usually only used by businesses.

0 Likes