Re: Being Prompted to enter network password
golfdude

This is the answer I got from DSLreports (however, I am still getting the popups):

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the trouble you experienced over the weekend. It is my understanding that this issue has since been resolved. Please let me know if you continue to experience the issue so we can investigate further.

If you are continuing to experience this issue, in your reply, please provide the following information so that we may identify your account, or to establish that you are the owner of the account.

• The billing name on your FiOS Account.
• The address where service is being delivered.
• The FiOS telephone number or FiOS data circuit number.

When we have received this information, we will be happy to assist you. If we have not received this information within 3 days, we will close this thread. If you need assistance now, the Verizon Fiber Solutions Center is available around the clock. Just dial 1-888-553-1555. Our professional agents are standing by. When you call, provide the agent with the trouble ticket number shown below.

Sincerely,

Gustavo

0 Likes
golfdude
Well, Outlook is working just fine now.  As I thought from the beginning it was on Verizon's end.
0 Likes
dkw197
Contributor - Level 1
Mine's working as well. That was a quick fix on Verizon's part. Thanks Justin for recommending DSLreports.
0 Likes
golfdude
Thanks again, Justin.  Keep up the good posting.
0 Likes