Billing Late Fees
mavis2

April & May 2013 billing statements showed late fees even though i made my full payments on the due date shown on the paper statements.

Again, the same mistake (late fees) shows up in  the June 2013 billing, even the billing cycle ends June 26th.

Today date is 06/06/13.

Will you make corrections and credits to all affected billing statements ?

thanks

Mavis

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing Late Fees
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not a good place to ask as this forum is peer to peer.

YEs they will fix it, but you need to get through to billing using one of the Contact US options listed on most of their web pages.  And yes you will probably have to contact them during traditional Business hours.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
marc35655
Contributor - Level 1

@mavis wrote:

...even though i made my full payments on the due date shown on the paper statements.

Mavis

One question. You stated you made the payments ON the due date. When i post a payment through my online banking bill payment system I have to do it enough days before the due date so that Verizon RECEIVES it on the due date. They payments can take 2-5 days to get credited to your account if made with your bank. If i was paying directly to Verizon i'd make sure i paid at least 1 day before the deadline just to be safe.

You should be able to see the date your payments are being credited to your account on your statement to see if this is part of the issue.

0 Likes